Supports best milking practices by:
- Promotes less squawking and the potential cross contamination that results from squawking.
- Promotes fewer milker unit fall-offs and the potential contamination from coming in contact with parlor debris.
- Promotes complete and quicker milkout by allowing the operator to properly position the unit.
- Promotes hose support use with quick, effortless adjustment and an easy to use design.
Most versatile 4-way (up & Down, In & Out, Side to side, Parabone stall angle) Hose Adjustment Device on the market today allows the parlor milking technician to effortlessly adjust the milk hose position.
- Supports Up and Down hose adjustment for different udder heights.
- Supports Side to Side hose adjustment for different udder configurations.
- Supports In and Out hose adjustment for different udder slopes and slants.
- Adjusts to any Parabone Stall Angle.
Easy to use design. Primary adjustment is accomplished by placing the milk hose in the proper branch of the Slender Hose Tree. Side to side adjustment is made by simply pushing the Slender Hose Tree in the appropriate direction.
Operator access to the cow is maximized by lightweight, sleek, slender design. When prepping the cow, the Slender Hose Tree can be layed level or moved to one side of the stall.
Parabone stall angle is made by simply twisting the top branch of the tree. The Parabone Slender Hose Tree can also be used to milk from the side of the cow.
- Milk hose disengages from the Slender Hose Tree when the milker unit is retracted by the ACR.
- Efficient parlor operation can be optimized when ACR drop down feature is used.*
- Multiple branches allow for a place to guide the pulsation hose. This keeps the pulsation hose cleaner and reduces unit fall off.
- Sleek design allows for easy clean up. Simplyhose down during routine parlor wash up.
- The Slender Hose Tree can easily accomodate any hose size – traditional milking claws through new high capacity milking claws.
* Ask your Dairy Equipment Dealer if your ACR (Automatic Cluster Remover) has a drop down feature.
High Udder Heifer
- The high udder heifer milks out flawlessly when the milk hose is held at the proper height.
- The unit is held on the high heifer while she is dancing and moving.
The Slender Hose Tree offers five different hose positions. This allows the operator to place the hose in the best possible position for each cow.
Many different curb mount styles.
Less squalking, less fall offs and quicker milk out make milking a more enjoyable experience.
Direct Curb mount for many common curb types. Easily attached with just a screw driver.
Rail Mount bracket can be attached to any curb by bolting or welding. The Slender Hose Tree is secured on the curb bracket.
Extremely durable design, the Slender Hose Tree is manufactured from high-density polyethylene (HDPE*) and the curb bracket is Stainless Steel. Both of these materials are resistant to high impact and chemicals.